Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic, and talented? Do you take pride in your skills and are ambitious toward continuous improvement? Come join the professionals at Elite Builders, where your talents will be welcomed and enhanced!
PROJECTS ARE COMPLETED THROUGHOUT ALL OF SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN - THESE ARE NOT LIMITED TO HOWELL/HARTLAND.
If you are a Carpenter Apprentice eager to become a skilled Carpenter by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career.
Elite Builders is seeking a highly motivated Mid-Level Carpenter to join our team! As a Mid-Level Carpenter, you will provide exceptional services in the mobile on-site environments by administering installation and repair on various residential structures.
Elite Builders promotes a competitive, self-motivated, and enthusiastic work environment. The desired candidate will demonstrate professionalism, good communication skills, punctuality, support collaboratives, and an overall commitment to customers and coworkers alike.
• Installs foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials
• Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior, and exterior trim
• Remolding and new buildouts
• Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
• Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power tools
• Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintains a safe and clean environment
• Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools
• Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue
• Removes damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools
• Inspects ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures
• Moves necessary materials around the job site as assigned
• Cleans up worksite debris
• High School Diploma or equivalent is an asset
• 1-2 years of residential and/or commercial carpentry experience, and/or apprenticeship
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Construction background and/or trade school is desirable
Requirements and Key Competencies
• Personal vehicle for transport to/from job sites
• Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating with coworkers
• Strong working knowledge of job site safety
• Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety
• Teamwork oriented
Wage and Hourly Obligations
• $15.00-$35.00 Hourly (dependent on experience level)
• Daily working commitment; 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
• Full-Time Employment
Available after 90 days of employment.
Health Insurance with Vision and Dental Available
10339 Bergin Road, Howell, MI 48843 (Hartland Township), United States
Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
Do you have a valid Driver's License?
Will you be able to reliably commute to jobs within SE Michigan for this job? (check all that apply)
Yes, I can make the commute
Yes, I am planning to relocate
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
High School or Equivalent
How many years of Carpentry or relevant experience do you have?
When are you available to start?